SUSE Resellers & System Integrators
Today's enterprise-level data centers are incredibly complex with products from several different vendors. You need them all to work well together seamlessly. Our partnerships allow you to use our solutions in confidence.
亚博足彩appThe Training Provider Program offers training to commercial organizations to help adapt and innovate alongside new technologies. Locate a training partner to access training in your area.
- AWS and SUSE have teamed to offer a variety of solutions for to build, scale, and manage enterprise-class cloud applications. Run on SUSE for superior reliability and security for your business-critical workloads on AWS.
- Cisco and SUSE have integrated their respective technologies using SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and Cisco UCS to deliver cost-effective, reliable and scalable solutions to enterprise customers that cover networking, virtualization, cloud infrastructure and storage.
- SUSE and Dell have teamed to deliver the industry's leading Linux solutions on the industry-leading PowerEdge servers from Dell, together, we can help you re-imagine your real-time business with SAP HANA, take control of your cloud strategy and map the future for your data center.
- Fujitsu and SUSE provide open, reliable and innovative infrastructure and services that let organizations harness big data in ways that help them thrive and innovate.
- SUSE is HPE's preferred partner for Linux and Cloud Foundry building upon a 25 year relationship. Together we offer world-class open source solutions for Mission Critical & SAP Environments, Software-Defined Storage, Cloud and more.
- Reliable, high-performance solutions running SUSE Linux Enterprise Server on Hitachi Converged Systems support mission-critical and high-availability scenarios, and scale up and out to enable your organization to thrive in the big data economy.
- Together, Huawei and SUSE are leaders in carrier grade Linux and SAP solutions, our joint mission critical offerings underscores our shared commitment to building highly reliable, high-performing mission-critical solutions for global enterprise customers.
- From z Systems, LinuxONE, Power, x86-64 to Cloud, IBM and SUSE have been working together for 20 years to provide the best solution for your enterprise, reducing cost, complexity and unleashing innovation.
- The strategic alliance between SUSE and Intel stretches back for decades, with a central focus on engineering excellence and optimizing products for performance and reliability.
- Lenovo and SUSE can help you build the Future-Defined Data Center with Lenovo ThinkSystem Servers and SUSE offerings for Mission Critical & SAP Environments, Software-Defined Storage, High Performance Computing, Cloud and more.
- SUSE and Microsoft‘s partnership spans over a decade and has delivered joint solutions to thousands of customers and is aimed at delivering innovative and high-performance offerings now on the intelligent, hybrid cloud from Microsoft Azure.
- The partnership between SAP and SUSE is based on almost 20 years of collaboration. The integration is so deep that SAP built the first SAP HANA solution on SUSE and continue collaboration on Cloud Foundry and SAP Cloud Platform.
- The newest member of the SUSE Partner family, Supermicro brings its expertise in highly efficient green server technology to collaborate with SUSE on developing end-to-end enterprise solutions for Ceph, SAP HANA and HPC.
- SUSE and VMware have been collaborating since 2004 to ensure SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is a perfect guest OS on VMware vSphere whether in the data center or on the cloud.
Cloud Service Providers
SUSE partners with Cloud Service Providers around the world to provide you with on-demand, pay-as-you-go access to the SUSE platform of products. Get the same performance and robustness you rely on in your data center in the cloud, on demand, at pennies per hour.
Embedded Systems Partners
For organizations seeking an embedded operating system that can be built into products, SUSE Embedded Linux solutions deliver secure, flexible, and scalable enterprise Linux software and support.